Monday, April 4, 2016

Nike has a good logo because it is simple and everyone remembers what it is and what the brand is. That makes the swoosh enjoyable to me and the rest of the world, making it one of the most popular companies in the world of earth.

I like this logo because its clear that is advertising some sort of rules or "code" for a bar by the beer glass, but at the same time is playing off that word bar code by making the glass an actual bar code as well.

I like this one because it is the word fence that is made to look like a fence. innovation is great man. It isnt 100% noticeably the word fence right off the bat but when you notice is youre all like woah dude.






This Igloo is made out of the word igloo. That is so incredible and creative to me. It makes the word a visual pun. Very memorable and sticky. 



This logo is great because the M for motorola is so memorable and notably unique that the company will definitely be able to market well.  It is a modern brand mark that will mark history forever.





  This logo is pleasurable to my eyes because the word turnt has been  turned in a way that communicates the meaning of the word just by the design.  The letters all look the same expect that they are flipped and turnt to continue to be pleasing to me.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that all the logos you picked are san serifs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the logos that you picked because I noticed that they are all in san serifs. They all include images within the logos which is awesome! You chose "Fence," which includes a fence within the name. Awesome choice champ! Your style is artistic and interesting.

    ReplyDelete