Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My concept is how godly I am. On top of a mountain, resembling a Hindu god with 6 arms, and the holiest of all birds, the Bald Eagle, flying above me, I look like a god.
Presenting to you, "Bole, Mountain Protector".

I am very happy with the results. 

In order to complete this project, I started with my original 3 photos of myself and selected myself out of each photo and layered them on another page. After cleaning them up, I put them on top of each other in order to make them look like they are all a part of me (used the smudge tool and blur tool to make that effect). I then used layer masks to choose the parts of my body that i wanted to add to the background image. I then positioned my body on top of the photo to line up with the preexisting legs(because the legs in my own photo didn't come out well). i then copied in a photo of an eagle and copied and pastd another layer of my head which i warped and inversed its color. 

4 comments:

  1. Why did you make your head that color? is there any significance to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a god, hurry up with my damn croissant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your concept is very wavy. I like the eagle in the background, it adds to the idea of making yourself look godly (even though your not). Also your dome is trippy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Coleman Andrew Barker, I love that you distorted and inverted the colors of your head because it made you look beautiful. BUT 3/10 bc you didn't put my head on the eagle like you said you would..

    ReplyDelete